Village of Dundee Building Permits
- A building permit is needed for any project in which a building or structure is to be erected, altered, structurally repaired, moved, or converted to different usage.
- This permit is necessary for any electrical work on the site.
- This permit is necessary for any mechanical work on the site.
- This permit is necessary if you are adding or changing existing plumbing.
- This permit is necessary if you are constructing a new sign or replacing an existing sign.
Zoning Compliance Permit
- This permit is necessary for accessory structures (sheds, barns, garages) decks, driveways, fences, swimming pools, and other exterior building additions.
Land Division, Combination, or Boundary Change Application - This permit is necessary if you desire to split or change a parcel of property in the Village.
The permits above may or may not be needed for your project. To be 100% sure please contact the Village of Dundee at (734) 529-3430 ext. 1042